National Commander’s Awards DEADLINE February 28, 2023
We are pleased to announce the DAV National Commander’s Awards! These
awards honor those whose actions are exceptional examples of DAV’s core values of
service, quality, integrity and leadership. Nominations for the following awards are now
being accepted through February 28, 2023.
• Disabled American Veteran of the Year
• Department of Veterans Affairs Employees of the Year (VBA, VHA and NCA)
• Patriot Employer of the Year (large, midsize and small)
• Outstanding Local Veterans’ Employment Representative
• Outstanding Disabled Veterans Outreach Program Specialist
Attached is the document for each of the awards providing necessary details for
We thank those departments that have consistently participated and supported the
National Commander’s award program by submitting quality nominations. We urge your
continued support, and for those that have not been involved we ask you to assist us this
year. We believe there are deserving candidates for each award in every state. While the
National Commander can only select one recipient per award, DAV locally recognizing those
who go above and beyond is also crucially important.
As always, thank you for your leadership and steadfast commitment to the men and
women who have served and sacrificed for our tremendous freedoms.
APPLICATIONS CLICK HERE NATIONAL-COMMANDERS-AWARD-FORM